Data you can trust and stand behind
Join us for an entire virtual event dedicated to Forensic Science during our Summit from October 11-13.
Each day will address a specific topic with comprehensive sessions covering all aspects of forensic science delivered by guest speakers and Waters experts.
You will learn how mass spectrometry coupled with either ultra-high-performance chromatography or direct ionization can improve your laboratory workflow for applications as diverse as:
- Accurate mass screening
- Seized drug analysis
- Forensic routine toxicology
Register today and don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in forensic toxicology
- Learn what you may be missing from your current analytical methodologies through our live laboratory demonstrations
- Discuss your challenges through our live panel discussions and our dedicated Q&A chats with our demo chemists from all around the world
- Discover all the resources our scientists have developed through application notes, videos, posters and the latest on-demand webinars from key opinion leaders in their field